Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Gamble House, Pasadena

Some friends and I visited the Gamble House in Pasadena Today. The house was built in 1908 as a winter home for the Gamble Family (of Proctor & Gamble fame). It truly is amazing. If you haven't heard of it, I recommend Google-ing it.

This post has a dual purpose. I need to know if the slide show below is small enough to run smoothly on most computers. If it runs good, just tell me what you think of the pics. Otherwise, let me know if the large file is choking your computer. So, please leave me a comment below. Thanks.

Here's the slide show. Just press "play," or you can browse one by one. Sorry, ...no interior shots, ...photography is not allowed inside (boo). Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks good on my mac pro! have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good place to shoot. Good photos. I really like all the detail shots.