Monday, November 26, 2007

The Power of Music

I'm a person who likes solitude. I can be quiet with myself and explore my thoughts for hours. I guess that's useful to keep a person grounded. But today, as life seemed to be bearing down a bit more than usual, I found myself surfing blogs and photography sites searching for a diversion (and some inspriation) from myself and my thoughts. Just as my search for a diversion had become tiresome itself, I came across a site playing a really cool song I'd not heard before. Not sure of the artist, but the song was from a Hotel Costes compilation. I decided to leave the song to repeat in the background while I sorted laundry (the diversion of last resort). Its easy to forget how powerful a little music can be. Now the laundry's sorted and I feel so much better.

Picture Of The Day

I thought I'd throw in a couple of lovely details from a recent wedding just to add a little color to this post. I'll be blogging this wedding in the next few days, so here's a sneek preview.

No comments: